1. Take 1 egg and make sure the other hand is holding the bowl crack the egg on the bowl then poor the contents into the bowl. Making sure none of the egg shells get into your bowl.
2. Place the egg shell or shells in the garbage.
3. Grab a hold of your milk jug by the handle with your left hand and then with your right hand twist the cap off of the top.
4. Put the cap down on an empty surface.
5. Now with your right hand grab the table spoon by the handle and slowly poor the milk in the tablespoon. Making sure not to spill the milk fill the tablespoon up to the top.
6. Now set the milk jug down on an empty surface.
7. Poor the contents of the table spoon (the milk) in the bowl with your egg in it.
8. Now place the spoon in the sink.
9. Now take a hold of your egg beater by the handle and set the motion speed to slow.
10. Slowly lower the opposite side (that is now spinning) into the bowl.
11. Now continue mixing the eggs for about five min.
12. Then stop and put the egg beater in the sink.
13. Take a hold of your frying pan by the handle and place it on the burners on the stove make sure that the pan is center on the burner to were it is not tipping.
14. Turn on the burner (medium) that you have frying pan on and place the teaspoon worth of butter in the frying.
15. Let it sit until butter is completely melted, after the butter is melted poor the milk and egg that you have in your bowl into the pan.
16. Now use your spatula and stir, making sure you grab it by the handle and stir with the opposite side.
17. When you egg is a fluffy yellow and no longer a creamy white color, use your spatula and pick the eggs up with it and put the eggs on your plate.
18. NOW YOU HAVE MADE SCRAMBLED EGGS!!!